Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Physics

I ended up watching two physics lectures today, starting one between school and work, and then finishing it and another after getting home from practice.

The first was on 3d Kinetics, and free fall reference frames. It was pretty much all stuff I had encountered in honors physics last year, but Prof. Lewin never fails to make it interesting and fun to watch and learn about.

The second lecture was on circular motion. Again, it was mostly stuff I'd encountered before, though taught slightly differently. Also, as always, very entertaining.

I'm pretty happy so far with the rate I've been going through these. I've gone through 5 lectures in one week. If that rate keeps up, I could finish by November or December. However, I expect that once it gets harder and into newer material, I will go more slowly. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. here is a resource for problems. Its an intelligent computerized tutoring system its supposed to know when and what help to give on physics problems. I'd love to know what you think of it.

    http://oli.web.cmu.edu/openlearning/forstudents/freecourses/physics

    ReplyDelete